Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wanting to see 30 Days of Night...

... and not by myself, or a random 1am showing.

Because it's freaky to be bussing back home that late at night. And watching movies by myself is just plain lame.

However, since I have proclaimed Josh Hartnett to be my favorite actor (His scrawniness is charming, and his apparent lack of threat only vamped up his hotness in Lucky # Slevin, and he ALWAYS plays the romantic love-struck guy...) I have to watch this movie.

I'm supposed to watch the 9 o'clock tonight, but the person I was going to watch it with isn't back yet, and so we'll probably miss that showing. And no, I'm not walking in late on a Josh Hartnett vampire movie! (Too bad he's not a vampire, but I think he would have made a pretty cool vampire.) Ah, well, I'll find someone eventually. Hopefully.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up
anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this website, since I
experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to
my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective exciting
content. Ensure that you update this again soon.


Also visit my web page - replay outlet online shop
My page > outlet center online