Friday, March 9, 2007

Finals Countdown!!!

Hopefully, I won't fail.

Quiet hours had already started at dorm, and people have been frantically studying for their finals, especially those premed students, slaving away over the practice finals. I should be, too, I suppose, but I looked at the squiggly lines on the screen (they were from an IR spectrum for organic molecule identity verification, such as the example on the right that I pulled randomly off of the internet) and decided to take a nap for thirty minutes instead. I woke up an hour and a half later, took another look at the squiggly lines and realized that I don't have just one IR spectrum to decipher; I have four IR spectra, in addition to four NMR spectra, two GC-MS spectra on top of the other data I've gathered. All this is due Monday.

Ah... I'm screwed, huh?

0 comments: